11.06.2008

Sharon Lau'D

Sharon Lau is the one that confuses me. She is quirky, unreasonable, irrational, "pickable" and frustrating at times. Yet those are the exact things that make her endearing and loved by everyone around her. She is safe, yet doesn't have a clue what to do in this world. She always has a clear idea in her head, but can never explain it in words. She always does things her way, screws up, and learns 1,000 times more than I would in any situation. She is constantly learning and has learned to love herself in her own skin. She is the complete opposite of me, but we share the same love of the simplest and smallest things in this world. She vents to me and I vent to her. When I yell, she yells back. She challenges me in her comfort, and she lets me challenge her in my wild pursuits.

I believe that we are the most ourselves when we hang out with each other, and somehow find an odd balance that keeps us great friends.

No comments: