11.06.2008

Helen Vo is my hero

Helen is the hopeless romantic that gets sick and frustrated of being a hopeless romantic. She's the most irrational, rational person I know. She can't do anything without a solid plan, but still ends up figuring out life as it comes, and at least 30 minutes late to everything. She's a social butterfly that loves home and often thanks God for friends. She struggles because what she wants and what she knows is good for her is often the opposite. She freaks me out sometimes because she thinks too much like me--our fundamentals, our beliefs, our likes, our thought processes, our taste in music, and both our hopelessness and hope of this world. She's the one that when I say, "You know what I mean?" actually does.

She is my second family, the other side of the glued hip, the other pea to my pod.

1 comment:

Helen Vo said...

sarah i love you. sharon and i must work on one for you!