9.28.2008

la musica

i used to do a song-of-the-week on my blog, but i took it down after the "remodel." i think it's time to bring it back.

my musical taste is...not so tasteful. i'm a total top 40s gal. mainstream all the way! it's just more fun when other people know the songs too, you know? but on my little 1Gb of music storage I carry around I only really have one type of music. i'm not too sure what it's called, but the names i've seen it called are pop/pop rock/alternative/adult alternative/even indie pop, though i'm not too sure what that is. my musical style is to listen to one song, obsess over it by putting it on one-play-repeat for a month.

so now i give you this month's peacemongeroo's song-of-the-month, which will be on the right side of the blog. click the picture listen.

"Keep Breathing" by Ingrid Michaelson

No comments: