10.23.2008

Classic Ron/Rah Convo

9:08 PM Sharon: YOO nmmama
9:09 PM me: alo
whatitisyo?
Sharon: u drunk?
me: did you read helen's wall lately?
9:14 PM Sharon: yes!
lol
me: go read what i wrote
Sharon: u make it sound so bad
me: i felt bad
i know!
Sharon: u love hanging out with me
me: well i just called her sluttly mcsluterson on her WALL! for all to see!
oh no, not about you
i meant about me apologziing
Sharon: psh that doesnt make me feel better
huh?
9:15 PM me: what?
Sharon: hold on let me go read it
me: HUH?? what do i need to make you feel better about? what did i do??
9:16 PM Sharon: yah!
cuz you make it sound like its a chore to hang out with me!
APOLOGIXZE
NOW
me: ur stupid
Sharon: LOL
9:17 PM me: i'm so sorry dear friend you are such a pleasure and a joy to spend even just one waking breath of a moment in space and time with you my love, my dear, my joy, my all

where i come up with this stuff i dunno...
Sharon: LOL
ahaha
me: lol
Sharon: okay now apologize for being sarcastic!
9:18 PM stop typing and erasing fool
just type
9:19 PM DONT ERASE
i can feel the delete key under ur fingers itching
DONT DO IT
O NO
u IDID IT!
9:20 PM me: i am at my deepest most sincere regret that i have ever felt in the veins of my pain for the loss of gratefulness and genuine emotion of the comment upon which i bestowed a remark to your vulnerable presence that allows us to continue the bond that we share in this one single solitude of dear friendship that is immaculately polished from the length of time and space that was created in the moment of love and despair and hope of al things good and wonderful yet still so solemnly bitter and tearful among the clouds of apologies and false sarcasm i surrender my pride and leave my eternal request of forgiving love

didn't erase one single word
9:21 PM Sharon: LOL
what the hellllll
did u just make that up??
me: if you read it....and decipher
Sharon: lol
9:22 PM me: it says: i am sorry for being sarcastic and hurting your feelings when we have been friends for so long, please forgive me
for real. that's a translation
read it again, for real

No comments: