4.19.2010

Mondays

Oh my goodness, what a long day! But no, not because of work.

After work, hit the gym and stayed on the treadmill an extra 7 minutes (yes it makes a difference!). Then instead of running to catch the shuttle, I stayed a little longer and sat to eat dinner. One hour commute, got home, showered, cleaned up a bit, then finally settled down with my computer to watch some useless TV and see the latest in my inbox. But oh no, not such a calm night. You know what happens when the entire bottom part of my Gmail screen fills with chat windows and I can't read the bottom of the email threads? I actually turn off my TV because I need to concentrate (and if you know me, you know my TV is always on).

VIDEOCHAT SEATTLE BABIES TAHOE SWINGDANCING APRIL MAY JUNE JULY VEGAS PISMO SAN DIEGO CALENDAR BIRTHDAYS CALENDAR FINDMEABOYFRIEND MINNACOMEHERE CALENDAR LUNCH CALENDAR TAHOE WOOT!

No wonder I don't have a hobby. But if the rest of my days and nights are filled corralling friends and debating trip options while making lunch plans, chatting with friends, and typing "lol" a lot more than I have recently*...well then, my life is full and I'm a lucky gal :)

*To be explained another, non-Monday day

No comments: