3.11.2009

txt msgs

Time to clean up my phone memory, so here are some of my memorable texts from the past few months:

Helen: "Sarah i miss you."
[my response was something like, "what? what's wrong with you? what's going on?"]
Helen: "Nothing! I can't just miss you?!"
----
Sharon: "O no i f****d up my pact. I made out with renie's salty friend"
----
[Trap is a game Minna and I play on our Android phone. The day before I got to level 17.]
Minna: "Wooooo I got to level 15 of trapt yea yea wooo"
Minna: "Yea I know. pretty successful day ya know I mean level 15 like woah"
[I then tell her about a new move I discovered call TURBO SPEED]
Minna: Oh my god life changing. Freakin life changing we can totally get to level 20 now"
----
Jeremy: "Lunch today?"
Jeremy: "Dinner tonight?"
Jeremy: "Dinner tomorrow?"
Jeremy: "Just checked my messages no google dinner tonight i guess"
----
Helen: "The best thing about going to school? Getting coffee bean! Whoo! How i use to go to class, i don't know..."
----
[Sharon works long hours at the hope that one of her deals will actually materialize. Apparently, I-banking tradition is to get plastered when your first deal is announced. Fantastic. I was sleeping.]
Sharon 12:15am: "My first deal got announced!!! Tepnel and genprobe!"
Sharon 12:42am: "Yah baby!"
Sharon 12:48am: "Yah baby!"
Sharon 2:03am "Yah baby. Uk time. Holler!"
----
Sharon: "Choi fly me to the moon"
[no context, really came outta nowhere]
----
Ryan: "May want to untag photos. Just tagged you in 50 from fresh/soph year lol."
----
Allan: "Good morning! Happy Valentines day! Love you! <3"
[Al is my very, very good platonic sweetheart boy [space] friend. He sent this to all us single gals.]
----
[Ronnie got asked out by a booooooooy so I texted Helen to let her know]
Helen: "Omgosh! Yes! Yes! Lol! I hope it works out for her =]"
----
Minna: "Hey I know you're busy buy just thought I should let you know I got a direct deposit from the govnt today for the refund and it was $3,200!!!!! Holy crap"
----
Sharon: "Hopefully see you 2nite, think adrian is coming. Can u give our friends a heads up to not ask questions about us? Pls!"
----
[I accidentally called some rando Albert in my phone thinking it was my other buddy Albert Hwang]
Albert Lin: "i don't have u in my phone book. who's this?"
----
Ryan: "Sigh LOL, took two girls I met at the clubs to church today..."
----
Terence: "Happy birthday young buck!!!"
----
[On our snowboarding trip...]
Minna: "I carved!!! Omg hallelujah break through"
----
Milan 8:27pm: "H"
Milan 8:28pm: "My bad about the random letter. Damn gphone."

No comments: