2.24.2009

My Mom is a Fob

I love my mom. My first generation, has never said "fabulous" in her life, mom. Email thread from my mother on my 22nd Birthday:

Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Dear My Daughter,

5 reasons why your birthday will be fabulous!!

5. You always know how to celebrate with style!

4. Three words : birthday shoe shopping!

3. You can indulge in those deliciaus birthday delights!!

2. Everywhere you go, you'll be the birthday girl!

And the Number One reason is

your birthday will be fabulous because YOU are!!

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! "


Love, Mom.
--
My reply message:
Hi Mom!

I'm laughing!!! Where did you get this? It doesn't sound like you. Was it from a birthday card??

Thanks Mommy, you're the best!

Sarah
--
Her reply to my reply:
You are right.
It was from my birthday card that my office co-work signed on last year.

I'm so glad that you were laughing about it.

3 comments:

Helen Vo said...

LOOOVE it!!! hahahahah now i gotta post mine!

Joanne said...

happy 22. i heart birthday cards! :)

jenc530 said...

omg that was hilarious!! hahhaha