8.07.2008

copy-paste from helen the dj melon's blog

Does this happen? Do people really become closer to their high school friends as they graduate college?? I've met so many people who've hated high school, or don't have a group to hang out with when they go home, or hang out with different groups.....!??! Really? That boggles my mind! I just can't believe how far we've come. I can't believe we're right here, right now. That we still call each other to hang out everyday to do absolutely nothing. Come on, we used to have the boys sit on one side of the table and girls on the other. We used to drive to a haunted hospital! But now we actually say things like..."I'm proud of you and who you've become." What the eff!? Who are we????

Anyway, I love my friends so effin much. Ahh!! I love that the girls can still have legit sleepovers (the kind where you eat double-stuffed oreos and watch chick flicks) even though we're 22 years old. I love that the guys are protective over the girls and will seriously kick asses to make sure of that. I love that we're so comfortable now...lying in each other's arms, holding hands, "Sure, you can sleepover" nights. =]...unlike our awkward middle school years. We seriously spend too much time with each other. I can't imagine my life without them. I can't get enough. I feel like I'm in love..but with my friends. When I think about us, I get all the butterflies in my stomach and I'm just so excited for the next time we hang out! It's...weird. I know.

No comments: